Title: Account Manager / Virtual Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt; full time or part-time
(schedule may vary; typically during normal business hours Monday - Friday)
Reports to: Pod Leader
Starting Salary: $22-$25 per hour depending on experience
Position Summary: The Virtual Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating, organizing and otherwise supporting EfficientAide clients in administrative, clerical or other office activities. The Virtual Administrative Assistant provides personalized service to clients based on needs, ensures consistency with EfficientAide services and practices, and dedicates time to professional development along with other Pod Group team members.
Responsibilities: (will vary from client to client)
- Processes client requests for assigned client areas, including but not limited to assisting with general office and clerical tasks and other activities. ‘
- Complies with the hours and tasks assigned for each client and tracks time accordingly.
- Coordinates client travel including registering for conferences, booking hotels, plane travel and car rentals, as needed.
- Maintains client calendar and keeps an updated client contact list. Schedules meetings as needed and ensures the client is abreast of schedule.
- Performs billing for clients using applicable software as needed.
- Performs market research as needed and provides reports to clients, including preparing customer spreadsheets, reports and maintains other online records.
- Updates CRM to ensure timely information regarding pod member conversations, desired hours and other pertinent information.
- Provides excellent customer service as the first point of contact to clients.
- Maintains regular contact with clients and EfficientAide team, including checking emails three times a day and replies within 24-hour deadline.
- Learns new functions to support clients in communications and technology. Seeks support from client support leaders when needed.
- Alerts Pod leader if there is a service issue to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Attends biweekly Level10 meetings with Pod, and participates in quarterly “All Hands Meeting.”
- Engages in a once-a-quarter “Quarterly Conversation” meeting with Pod Leader to ensure continuous improvement in skills and client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; at least six months of office experience/performing administrative tasks required.
- Familiarity with and access to current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, internet and computer.
- Proficiency in word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office).
- Commitment to EfficientAide’s service standards and core values, including 24-hour response times.
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling software (e.g. Google Calendar).
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with C-suite professionals, business owners and individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to efficiently self-manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, use phone, computer technologies, connect to meetings with video. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Functions and tasks will vary based on the client’s needs and contract.